Dr. Saud Sadiq MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2016
Too much promises 0 results
He gives a lot of promises but you just loosing precious time with this kind of doctors. Dont waste your time like i did get stem cells its helps dont wait until Sadiq will start doing Stem Cells

April 8th, 2014
excellence
Dr Sadiq is not just a doctor but a caring wonderful individual who will take the time to talk to you and find out your needs and emotional status as well as your physical status. He always looks at you first as a person that is ill and needs help and answers and then he is the most professional doctor you can find. I have seen him since he was in Columbia hospital and he has only grown with his compassion and his knowledge of MS IF you have anything wrong with you he is the one to see.

December 28th, 2013
Angels
I have MS for almost 11 years my daughter was diagnosed last Christmas with MS as well , Dr. Sadig is my angel she has Dr. Stark as her junior angel every case for those people is personal if I say they doing excellent job I did not say much , if you have MS those people can help you , they are in bussines of helping others so they can have "normal" life as possible

July 2nd, 2013
Fantastic physician/brilliant scientist
My wife was diagnosed with MS in 1997. Unfortunately, we didn't know of Dr. Sadiq until 2003 and had wasted years going to one of the most highly rated neurologists in Manhattan who specialized in MS, with very negative results. Dr. Sadiq and his staff are fantastic - knowledgeable, caring, and highly qualified. I am convinced that had we gone to Dr. Sadiq sooner, my wife's condition would not have deteriorated to the point at which it is today. Also, if you need to contact his office, at any hour of the day or night, 24/7, your call will ALWAYS be returned promptly.

June 8th, 2013
Brilliant and Kind
Restored my faith in what a doctor can be - a purveyor of medicine, science and hope. This is personal to him, and you are a person in his presence, and with everyone throughout the extraordinary treatment center he has created.

March 2nd, 2011
what a brilliant guy :) sense of humour, caring and certainly knows his stuff!!

November 12th, 2010
The Best Money I Have EVER Spent
I have recommended Dr. Sadiq to every multiple sclerosis person that I know. The hope that he was able to instill within me, about my future, is indescribable. When I left his office, I felt as though I had my life back. Dr. Sadiq spent literally HOURS speaking with my husband and me about where I was, what his game plan was for me, and what I could expect my life to be like; nearly just as normal as every elses. He showed unbelievable compassion for me and my situation, and I felt as though I was his ONLY patient; his ONLY priority. He even gave me his personal cell phone number, in case of emergencies. What doctor does all of this? Dr. Sadiq is truly a huge blessing!

July 11th, 2010
Best doctor I've ever seen
He is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and a great doctor. He is incredibly knowledgeable about MS and its various treatment options. He spends a lot of time with his patients, makes you feel like the most important patient he has, and really cares about how you're doing, beyond your test results. Do not hesitate to see him, the wait for an initial appointment is more than worth it.

June 9th, 2010
Dr. Saud Sadiq is the best MS physician that I have ever met. His caring manner with which he handles his patients is the best I have ever seen. His knowledge of the research and techniques in helping a patient is beyond exemplary. Ever since I started going to Dr. Sadiq (11 years ago) for my MS, I have been doing much better and feeling much better.I would recommend Dr. Sadiq to anyone with MS who needs his care and assistance.

June 25th, 2017