Dr. Saud Siddiqui MD Patient Reviews

2.9
  • 14 reviews

January 11th, 2017
I found this doctor to be quite cold and abrupt with no sense of compassion or real care in patients as individuals. You're just a fee to him as far as I could tell. He also is very rigid in what he will prescribe for patients as far as pain medications. I have been in severe chronic pain for 12 years and have had over 50 interventional treatments, physical therapies, acupuncture, and exercises, all to no avail. I have had a knee replacement, which helped the pain in that area, but the back pain and pain in the other knee continue unabated, and the back pain just worsens over time and with tolerance to the prescribed pain medication. But the most Dr. Siddiqui will prescribe is something like 7.5 mg. of Percocet, which for someone in severe chronic pain is laughable. That doesn't seem to matter to him though. Helping you manage your pain is not at all what this doctor is about. He's about performing surgical interventional procedures on patients that can be billed at premium rates to insurance companies, whether the patients tell him they have worked in the past or not, like most of the rest of the pain management doctors. Prescribing enough pain medication to truly provide analgesic effect to patients is not going to happen by this doctor. But you will spend 3-4 hours in his office before you find this out.

March 8th, 2016
Prepare to wait,and wait,and wait....
I'm not exaggerating when I say 1+ hours to be seen.More often than not,I was waiting for a little over 3 hours.His staff was rude and if you tell them you have to go to work,they don't care and lie to you and say you're next,just be about 10 mins. 30 mins. Later when asked again,generic answer without looking it up,you're next,about 10 mins.

January 4th, 2016
Not Recommend
Was already diagnosed by primary doctor before being referred to this pain specialist. Injections that have been given don't last long, and still have to rely on pain meds every 6 hours. Staff is not always very friendly, and plan to spend 2-4 hours or more at the office.

September 16th, 2015
He did 2 injections in my back before even knowing whqt was causing it or a diagnosis. This cause further problems with my back. Made my pain worse and basically told me to suck it up. When i told him i did not like the medicine he had me on because it was far too strong making me feel weird and then making me sleep a lot. He treated me like i was playing games then yelled at me for not taking it as often as he said because it was too much for me to be taking. If it means anything it was 60mg oramorph. I had never been on any medication before this or had any major medical problems. And im 5ft 90lbs. I still do not take this medicine id rather hurt then feel like that but he should have never been giving me that and on top of another medicine he called break through pain medicine and shouldnt have been doing injections period. At one point the ladies at the front mixed my records with someone else.. they could not handle the amount of people there. He also argued with me when i took the bottles of medicine gave them to him and told him i didnt want them i wanted to know what is wrong with my back. He told me i had no choice and i was a problem patient. I have later found out i have pinched nurve in c7 c6 disc in my neck spinal stenosis my hip is not alogned properly and degeneration between discs where he was doing the injections he shouldnt have been. He is a joke. People made me and my bf very uncomfortable openly talking about their treatment and medicine and even about how to mulnipulate the doctor and was even telling a new patient that came in what to write on her forms for the best results. There were people walking around with scripts that were bouncing all over happy go lucky with no obvious signs of pain or even a single medical issue that was causing them problems. If i could feel that good and do all that in fact when i did i was never in a doctor office. Many also looked sickly although they did not act that way and them and even their children were very poorly dressed and hygiene was not good. Seemed more like a drug dealer house then a doctor office.

July 18th, 2015
Messed up dr office! Beware!!
I at first loved Dr Siddiqui office was very willing to help me with all my issues but then a week before my Dr appointment I got a letter in the mail from his office telling me they were dropping me as a patient for non/compliance! I had no idea what that meant so I had called an asked why I didn't understand what I did wrong an they told me they had called an left me a message on my prepaid cellphone an left me a voicemail that I needed to come in for a pill count, now I would have had no problem doing that if I would have got that message but I didn't because it was a prepaid cellphone an I had no minutes on that phone, when they said they were no longer going to see me because of me not coming in that day they left me the voicemail I asked them well did you call my house phone they said well it's not our job to hunt you down I said right but how can you just stop seeing someone all because you left a message on my voicemail a voicemail that I don't have access to because I don't have any minutes currently an they said it's my responsibility to check my messages I told them I can't check my messages unless I have minutes on my phone I said why put down two forms of contact then on my paperwork if you guys aren't going to use those forms of contact I explained to them if they would have called my house phone I wouldn't have had no problem coming in. After pleding with them it still didn't matter an said I needed to find a new dr. So if you want an understanding Dr office then I suggest to stay far away from Dr Siddiqui office because they are far from understanding!

June 26th, 2015
Liked him very well!

February 25th, 2015
Dr Siddiqui has really helped me manage my pain this past year! the injections have made a huge difference. He's kept my ongoing chronic pain under control. i am know able to do everyday activities that i hadn't been able to in a long time. the staff are all also very friendly and professional. i also see the RN Deborah from time to time on my follow up's and she's very friendly and takes the time to answer all your questions and will go out of her way to help you. i highly recommend him and his office staff!

September 3rd, 2014
the best
the bset

August 19th, 2013
Pleasantly Surprised...
I was a little concerned initially with being seen at this clinic after reading some of the reviews online. After I have been seen a couple of times I can honestly say this is one of the better pain clinics I have been to. It did take a while to be seen by the doctor but that has been my experience at most doctor's offices. He isn't just pushing pills but seems as though he has a plan in place regarding my treatment. I have had a couple of procedures and have been experiencing less pain. Reduced pain is definitely worth the long wait.

October 24th, 2012
alberthale
Very good Dr. with good qualifications. The procedures have helped me with every aspect of my life. Has really made it less miserable. The office wait is the only part that makes it a bit of a inconveinence.

February 26th, 2012
its worth waiting for a doctor who really know how to treat chronic pain,,after i have been through several other pain docs in the past, i feel much better after getting treated by him, he did injections to me which were different than epidurals and they really helped me...

January 1st, 2011
This guy is a fraud and a jerk!
The entire time seeing this guy, he never one time asked how I was doing. He never seemed to care. I had some darvocettes from a previous prescription and had taken one like 2 weeks into the month. Well when they drug tested me, I tried to explain to him that it was a previous prescription but he wouldn't listen to me and so they dropped me from their program. He acts like he's to busy to listen to anything you have to say.