inactive

Saul M Bernstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 17th, 2011
Great Ortho
He was a great doctor! Unfortunately he died about a year ago. He will be missed by our family!

April 21st, 2010
Very caring doctor. Kind, patient. Had excellent results after a spondylolisthesis surgery, diagnosed grade 4. I'm an accomplished gymnast.

December 21st, 2009
Excellent Children's Doctor
My son broke his elbow and Dr's and Radiologists in the ER missed it. He saw a small fracture that was missed and I was very pleased by his diagnosis. I took him to Dr. Bernstein and during a painful exam, he got my son to laugh. I did not think he was insensitive at the least. Maybe if you or your children are super sensitive and they need a mushy gushy lovey dovey Doctor, then he isn't the one for you. I also heard him tickling a young boy (2-3 yrs) in the room next door, that was not happy when he arrived. I would gladly recommend him to anyone of my friends and family.

November 13th, 2009
Worst bedside manner imaginable-avoid at all costs!
For someone who specializes in pediatric and adolescent orthopedic surgery, his insensitivity and poor bedside manner were shocking. He left my daughter in tears with his insensitive behavior and rude comments and seemed to have no awareness of his poor behavior. He performed tests that were not needed that exposed my daughter to unncessary radiation. To top it all off, members of his staff were impolite and inefficient as we had to wait over an hour just to get a copy of a test that should have taken no more than 5 or 10 minutes to copy. As a parent, I will NEVER bring my child to him again.

November 7th, 2009
Terrible experience
Dr. Bernstein was unprofessional... no bedside manner whatsoever, essentially down right rude. The staff was inefficient and unfriendly, waited over and hour to get a copy of X-Rays. Avoid at all costs, while I can't comment on his diagnosis yet, I will be sure to get a 2nd opinion.