Overall Review

3.1

October 7th, 2015
Worst bedside manner I have ever encountered. SHOULD NOT be working with children!!!

October 1st, 2013
I will never again see this doctor nor refer him. There is no informed consent, no patient- doctor relationship, awful beside manner. The doctor is rude, short, no eye contact and talks to you as if he is your grandfather punishing you. There is no respect. If you ask him questions, there will be a short answer that really does not answer your question. He acts as if he is God and you are dirt unworthy of his time. He gave my baby several doses of morphine without informing me or gaining consent. I denied my child to have an epidural and 5 minutes later they prepped him for one until I had to intervene. The doctor never took the time to meet me prior (always saw NPs), or after. I had to ask several times to meet him before he operated on my son. I was denied any information regarding his credentials/ portfolio of his work. I have 3 sons and Dr. Greenfield completely botched my 3rd son's circumcision. Now I have to travel to NYC to get it fixed in a few months. I wish I was given an opportunity to have another surgeon in the 1st place. I feel like I was forced to let him operate on my son, and I am regretful I let them assure me "he was good" .His staff is friendly, but not enough to make up for his negativity. I could not even give him one star for effort. Its time to RETIRE Dr. Greenfield!

February 8th, 2013
Is ranked top pediatric urologist in the country, not a great bedside but when he was operating on my son in the O.R I was worried about his bedside manner I was concerned about his skill set. My sons surgery went beautifully!

April 16th, 2011
Never Again!
Doctor examined my child without the consideration of informing mom or child in advance. Not even a gown was provided. The visit was very awkward to parent and child. An open surgery was highly recommended by this doctor at visit. We decided through doing our own extensive research on the internet, to receive another opinion from a pediatric urologist who is well renowed for pioneering less invasive procedures w/utilizing the pediatric robot. We were very glad to have made the decision to go outside of the area and receive the opinion of this doctor. We learned through consulting with this doctor, who was really a God-send concerning our child's condition, that an neither an open surgery nor robotics, was not advised. A procedure that did not require incisions was highly recommended to be successful. And indeed it was! Needless to say, we are so glad we decided to seek another opinion, who really is a true expert and leader with great respect in pediatric urology!

July 7th, 2010
he's the best pediatric urologist in the city. He knows what he's talking about but he can come off as abrupt or uncaring. He doesn't have the best bedside manner but he's nice enough for a few short visits a year. If you want your kid to see the best, go to him.