A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Markowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Markowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Markowitz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Markowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Markowitz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Markowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saul S. Markowitz practice?
Dr. Saul Markowitz practices Dermatology near Waltham, MA.
See Waltham Dermatologists.