A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Maslavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Maslavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Maslavi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maslavi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maslavi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Fred Maslavi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saul F. Maslavi practice?
- Dr. Saul Maslavi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saul Maslavi practices Family Medicine near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Bayside Primary Care Doctors.