Learn more about Dr. Saul Maslavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Maslavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maslavi
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Maslavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Maslavi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maslavi graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maslavi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Fred Maslavi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saul F. Maslavi practice?
- Dr. Saul Maslavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Maslavi practices Family Medicine near Bayside, NY.
See Bayside Primary Care Doctors.