A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul McBroom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul McBroom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul McBroom, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McBroom graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. McBroom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Aarron McBroom MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saul A. McBroom practice?
- Dr. Saul McBroom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saul McBroom practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Farmington, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Northfield, MN.
See Farmington Primary Care Doctors and Farmington Family Physicians.