Dr. Saul Modlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saul Modlin?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Saul Modlin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 9th, 2016

Dr. Modlin was extremely efficient and has a very pleasant manner. He diagnosed the problem and treated the symptoms correctly. I am extremely pleased with his care. His office staff could not be more helpful.

February 15th, 2016

Avoid!!! They took the appt. knowing they don't take my insurance but never said anything, they copied my card at the time of appt and still no word, we wait over 50 min, to have him fly into the room talk about insurance and how it will cost me $400 and do t call the insurance company. Strangest place and so called dr. I have ever been too.

November 6th, 2015

Very dissatisfied with this doctor. Stay away from him. Did a procedure on my daughter with no pain medications. Tried to talk us into a procedure that was not needed and should never be done in her condition.

April 9th, 2015

Wonderful doctor who takes time to explain things and has a great and humorous bedside manner.

April 8th, 2015

Accommodating

I am so happy I met Dr. Modlin. He has an answer for every issue I have brought to him. His staff is so friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend him.

March 7th, 2015

DO NOT GO THERE.

March 5th, 2015

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Not trustworthy and very unprofessional

March 5th, 2015

Very dishonest

Very unprofessional and rude. Beware of how much it says it will charge you or your insurance. Make sure you get a receipt for your record. Very dishonest

December 8th, 2014

Great

The staff is pleasant and helpful. I feel that I have answers for what I came in for and help with other issues I didn't realize there was help for. Overall it was a good experience and I would see dr. Modlin in the future if necessary.

December 5th, 2014

Very Good

Staff was extremely accommodating with my schedule over phone. Came in minutes before my appt time, greeted with a smile. Doctor Modlin was on target with knowing how to get me out of discomfort for my pain. I was very pleased with my experience today and would recommend office to all friends and family.

December 1st, 2014

Great

Dr. Modlin is a beyond excellent ENT. He and his entire staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and informative. Dr. Modlin is always patient, caring, and concerned about my well being. He has successfully treated my daughter, son, dad, aunt, and friends.

November 22nd, 2014

Accurate and Friendly

I met Dr. Modlin in the emergency room a few hours before leaving on vacation with a severe bloody nose. He was able to stop the bleeding and I was able to go on vacation. Thank you. I followed up at his office when I returned. He did a complete exam and explained that I had a deviated septum and he could fix it. I had the surgery and couldn't be happier. No more nose bleeds. I can breath through my nose like never before and I can sleep through the night without waking up with that annoying sensation of "struggling to get air" and a dry throat from mouth breathing. I can't thank him enough. He is wonderful.