Overall Review

3.6

July 9th, 2016
Dr. Modlin was extremely efficient and has a very pleasant manner. He diagnosed the problem and treated the symptoms correctly. I am extremely pleased with his care. His office staff could not be more helpful.

February 15th, 2016
Avoid!!! They took the appt. knowing they don't take my insurance but never said anything, they copied my card at the time of appt and still no word, we wait over 50 min, to have him fly into the room talk about insurance and how it will cost me $400 and do t call the insurance company. Strangest place and so called dr. I have ever been too.

November 5th, 2015
Very dissatisfied with this doctor. Stay away from him. Did a procedure on my daughter with no pain medications. Tried to talk us into a procedure that was not needed and should never be done in her condition.

April 9th, 2015
Wonderful doctor who takes time to explain things and has a great and humorous bedside manner.

April 8th, 2015
Accommodating
I am so happy I met Dr. Modlin. He has an answer for every issue I have brought to him. His staff is so friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend him.

March 5th, 2015
DO NOT RECOMMEND
Not trustworthy and very unprofessional

March 5th, 2015
Very dishonest
Very unprofessional and rude. Beware of how much it says it will charge you or your insurance. Make sure you get a receipt for your record. Very dishonest

December 8th, 2014
Great
The staff is pleasant and helpful. I feel that I have answers for what I came in for and help with other issues I didn't realize there was help for. Overall it was a good experience and I would see dr. Modlin in the future if necessary.

December 5th, 2014
Very Good
Staff was extremely accommodating with my schedule over phone. Came in minutes before my appt time, greeted with a smile. Doctor Modlin was on target with knowing how to get me out of discomfort for my pain. I was very pleased with my experience today and would recommend office to all friends and family.

December 1st, 2014
Great
Dr. Modlin is a beyond excellent ENT. He and his entire staff are extremely professional, knowledgeable, and informative. Dr. Modlin is always patient, caring, and concerned about my well being. He has successfully treated my daughter, son, dad, aunt, and friends.

November 22nd, 2014
Accurate and Friendly
I met Dr. Modlin in the emergency room a few hours before leaving on vacation with a severe bloody nose. He was able to stop the bleeding and I was able to go on vacation. Thank you. I followed up at his office when I returned. He did a complete exam and explained that I had a deviated septum and he could fix it. I had the surgery and couldn't be happier. No more nose bleeds. I can breath through my nose like never before and I can sleep through the night without waking up with that annoying sensation of "struggling to get air" and a dry throat from mouth breathing. I can't thank him enough. He is wonderful.

February 20th, 2014
AVOID DR MODLIN AT ALL COSTS
AVOID SAUL MODLIN AT ALL COSTS IF YOU NEED AN EAR NOSE THROAT DOCTOR! My 75 year old mother was under Dr. Modlin's care for sharp ear pain for months. He treated her for an inner ear infection/fluid in her inner ear. When she could no longer stand the pain, and sharp headaches she checked herself into the hospital thinking she had a stroke. The subsequent MRI revealed a mass in her head behind the nose as well as a tumor on her thyroid gland. His abhorrent bedside manner in discussing the necessary biopsy surgery left my mother and I in tears. We have transferred her to another hospital in order to seek more specialized and more thorough care. I wonder if he had ordered the MRI/Catscan earlier we would have known the severity of her situation earlier so that she could have been in a less precarious situation.