A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Schreiber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Schreiber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schreiber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Naphtali Schreiber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saul N. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Saul Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Schreiber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.