A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Schreiber is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schreiber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schreiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Schreiber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schreiber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Naphtali Schreiber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saul N. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Saul Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Schreiber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.