A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Quintero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Quintero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintero graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quintero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Larkin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Eduardo Quintero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Saul E. Quintero practice?
- Dr. Saul Quintero has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Quintero practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors and Miami General Practitioners.