A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Quintero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Quintero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quintero
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quintero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintero graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quintero has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Healthsouth Larkin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Eduardo Quintero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Saul E. Quintero practice?
- Dr. Saul Quintero has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Quintero practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Miami, FL.
See Miami Family Physicians and Miami General Practitioners.