A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan