Learn more about Dr. Saul Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Rosenberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Allen Rosenberg MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saul A. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Saul Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saul Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Oncologists.