Learn more about Dr. Saul Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Rosenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Allen Rosenberg MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Saul A. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Saul Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Saul Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.