Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Saul Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Rosenblum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rosenblum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenblum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saul Rosenblum practice?
Dr. Saul Rosenblum practices Internal Medicine near Auburn, NY.
See Auburn Internists.