Learn more about Dr. Saul Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Rubenstein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubenstein
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Rubenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rubenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Michael Rubenstein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Saul M. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Saul Rubenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Rubenstein practices Ophthalmology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Ophthalmologists.