A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Rubenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saul M. Rubenstein practice?
Dr. Saul Rubenstein practices Ophthalmology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Pontiac Ophthalmologists.