A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Schreiber, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schreiber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Elliot Schreiber DO is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Saul E. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Saul Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Schreiber practices Dermatology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Dermatologists.