A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Schwarz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Schwarz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Schwarz, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwarz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schwarz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul Samuel Schwarz FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saul S. Schwarz practice?
- Dr. Saul Schwarz has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Schwarz practices Neurological Surgery near High Point, NC.
See High Point Neurological Surgeons.