Learn more about Dr. Saul Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Silver, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silver has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul J Silver MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saul J. Silver practice?
- Dr. Saul Silver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saul Silver practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Homestead, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Clairton, PA.
See Homestead Internists and Homestead Cardiologists.