A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Silver, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silver has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul J Silver MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Saul J. Silver practice?
- Dr. Saul Silver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Saul Silver practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Homestead, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and West Mifflin, PA.
See Homestead Internists and Homestead Cardiologists.