A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Silver, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silver has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saul J. Silver practice?
Dr. Saul Silver practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Homestead, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Braddock, PA.
See Homestead Internists, Homestead Cardiologists, Homestead Geriatric Doctors, and Homestead Critical Care Practitioners.