A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Silver, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silver has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saul J. Silver practice?
Dr. Saul Silver practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Homestead, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Homestead Internists and Homestead Cardiologists.