A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saul Sokolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saul Sokolow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saul Sokolow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolow graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Sokolow has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saul K Sokolow MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Saul K. Sokolow practice?
- Dr. Saul Sokolow has 1 office location.
Dr. Saul Sokolow practices Pediatrics near Fairport, NY.
See Fairport Pediatricians.