Dr. Saul Ullman MD Patient Reviews

October 28th, 2016
Office Visit

May 23rd, 2015
Best in the business
I was recommended to Dr. Ullman when I was in need of cataract surgery. Although I was nervous both Dr. Ullman and his office staff immediately put my mind at ease. The operation was a smooth as glass and he restored the vision in my left eye. When I see him again in a few years to repair my right eye, I will be totally relaxed knowing I am in great hands. I cannot believe those 2 negative reviewers. They obviously wouldn't be happy in heaven.

May 3rd, 2015
Doctor Ullman has done cataract surgeries on both of my eyes ( about 11 months apart). I now have 20/25 and 20/30 vision, which is very good, and no longer need glasses except for fine print reading. He has a very heavy patient load so it takes weeks for an appointment. He very efficient and spends only a short office time with a patient, however, he will take time to answer any questions. I would strongly recommend him to anyone needing cataract surgery. He has done over 35,000 surgeries so he knows what he is doing.

January 9th, 2015
Full of himself. Thinks he owns Baptist Medical Park. Not personable.

August 1st, 2014
Cataract surgery
Dr. Ullman diagnosed my mother's eye condition as needing to have cataract surgery. The surgery was scheduled and the procedure performed and now her sight is back to 20/30 in the corrected eye .Before and after the procedure there are multiple visits to assess the condition of the patient.Dr.Ullman is professional and to the point so if you are looking for a touchy feely experience you will be disappointed.I would recommend him to anyone and would glady take mom back to do the other eye if necessary.

July 3rd, 2014
An Unpleasant Experience
My experience with Dr. Ullman and his staff was less than pleasant. To abbreviate a long story: He made an incorrect diagnosis; He was severely wanting in his interaction with me (very poor “bedside manner”); He was inflexible – the list of examples is long (I would run out of space); He uses the assembly line approach, where your time is unimportant. I was in his office a total of about two hours during my initial consultation. He spent a total of less than ten minutes with me; most of the time I either sat waiting for one of his assistants, or watched a movie touting his credentials. I hope I can prevent others from equally unpleasant experiences.

June 5th, 2012
very professional and business-like manner.Spent ample time with me and referred me to a Retina specialist.

December 12th, 2010
Dr. Ullman is an excellent doc. He accurately identified my corneal cancer & immediately began treaatment. Ten months later, my eye is cancer free.

March 30th, 2008
Strictly business physician. Competent in every way.

August 3rd, 2017