Dr. Saul Weinreb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saul Weinreb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2016

Delivered all 3 of my children!

I was highly impressed with the friendliness and professionalism of Doctor Weinreb! He has delivered 3 of my beautiful perfect healthy babies and he will be delivering my next!

September 17th, 2016

de y empático. Excelente, excelente, !!!

Sin duda el mejor ginecólogo. Manejo 30 millas para asegurarme de que él siga siendo mi médico. He tenido muchos problemas y él es el médico más informado y empático. Excelente, excelente, excelente!!!

August 27th, 2013

Out of Town Emergency

I was out of state with my husband for business when I had an emergency. I was misdiagnosed by another doctor a few days before trying Dr. Weinreb's practice. Dr. Weinreb's office was kind enough to take me as a walk in with no insurance, diagnose me and moved me across the street to the hospital where Dr. Weinreb performed emergency surgery. This was my first surgery and official hospital visit. I am terrified of doctors and hospitals, but Dr. Weinreb was so kind and reassured me of any fears I had. After the surgery I was bed rested for 2 weeks, but had a great recovery that was almost totally pain free. I would recommend Dr. Weinreb to anyone. He was very knowledgeable and I wish he was in my home state so I could see him for any other needs that may arise.

November 20th, 2012

Best care by a surgeon

Dr. Weinreib explained in great detail my condition and offered several options for treatment. I never feel rushed and I'm satisfied with his examinations overall. On day of surgery I was given the utmost care by himself and the hospital staff and I feel my operation was successful and the healing process is better than I expected and exactly the way Dr. Weinreb had explained it to me to be. The only negative is with his office in the wait time when arriving for an appointment which has improved somewhat and I hope it continues to. I would definitely recommend Dr. Weinreb for OB/GYN care.

November 20th, 2012

Dr. Weinreb and his staff are the best. They very professional, polite and friendly. Dr. Weinreb is very understanding and if you have any questions explains everything to you in a way you can understand. He evaluates your condition and gives you your options and what he recommends but will leave it up to you to make the decision. I highly recommend him to anyone.

November 7th, 2012

Dr. Weinreb performed a procedure on me for my incontinence. Dr. Weinreb did a great job with explaining the procedure and the risks associated with the procedure as well as the likelihood of success. The procedure went as planned and was a success. I appreciate his professionalism and making me feel at ease with the procedure.

July 10th, 2012

C. Mattocks

Dr. Weinreb provided excellent care for my medical problem. He helped me to understand my condition and provided me with the proper solutions to resolve my medical issue. He is a doctor that truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

June 6th, 2012

LOVE THIS DOCTOR AND OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not say enough nice things about Dr Weinreb.Iwent to him after 6 yrs of dealing with a recalled vaginal mesh and seeing others doctors that thought I was crazy bout vaginal pain.Other Drs would try to help but it was just a short term fix My first visit I thought here I go down another dead end,thankfully I was sooo wrong .The staff is Wonderful,they really care.Dr. Weinreb was so kind, caring and actually listened and right away started to help me .He has never at any point looked at me like I was crazy like the pain was in my head .He is sooo nice.I actually feel like he feels my pain.He actually says he is sorry if he is hurting me .I have never had a Dr. this Wonderful. I feel Very Blessede to have found him. He will not stop until he finds out what the problem is.I wish all my Drs. were like him. Im 51 and for the first time in my life Im not afraid to go to the GYN.Spread the word ladies this man is an ANGELwith the patience of a SAINT.

November 2nd, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Just had surgery and am recovering well, I am amazed at how little pain I experienced after my procedure, my only regret is having waited so long. Dr. Weinreb is a professional and caring doctor. I appreciated all of the time that was spent with me prior to the surgery explaining the procedure and what I could expect. I never feel rushed during any of my visits. Dr. Weinreb is an excellent doctor I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

July 31st, 2011

Dr. Saul Weinreb is the most efficient and through GYN that I have seen. I highly recommend.

September 17th, 2010

A very good Dr.

I would recommend every women I know 2 see Dr. Weinreb. He has excellent bed side manners, he is more then willing to take time to anwser any and all questions you may have during your visit. I never once got the impression that he is trying to rush through your visit. Dr. Weinreb delivered my last daughter and because of his great work ethics my labor and delivery was an excellent experience.

September 17th, 2010

I cannot thank you enough for the very smooth outcome of my recent surgery. I appreciated all of the time you spent with me prior to the surgery explaining the procedure, what I should expect and answering my many questions, as well as your patience after the procedure with my apprehension. I appreciated your enthusiam with the technology. I feel very fortunate to have been directed to you for this surgery. Thank you.