Obstetrician & Gynecologist
9105 Franklin Square Dr
Ste 214
Rossville, Rosedale, MD 21237
443-777-8800
Locations and availability (2)

|  Out of Town Emergency  |  show details
by Erin L on Aug 27th, 2013

I was out of state with my husband for business when I had an emergency. I was misdiagnosed by another doctor a few days before trying Dr. Weinreb's practice. Dr. Weinreb's office was kind enough to take me as a walk in with no insurance, diagnose me and moved me across the street to the hospital where Dr. Weinreb performed emergency surgery. This was my first surgery and official hospital visit. I am terrified of doctors and hospitals, but Dr. Weinreb was so kind and reassured me of any fears I had. After the surgery I was bed rested for 2 weeks, but had a great recovery that was almost totally pain free. I would recommend Dr. Weinreb to anyone. He was very knowledgeable and I wish he was in my home state so I could see him for any other needs that may arise.

|  Best care by a surgeon  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Weinreib explained in great detail my condition and offered several options for treatment. I never feel rushed and I'm satisfied with his examinations overall. On day of surgery I was given the utmost care by himself and the hospital staff and I feel my operation was successful and the healing process is better than I expected and exactly the way Dr. Weinreb had explained it to me to be. The only negative is with his office in the wait time when arriving for an appointment which has improved somewhat and I hope it continues to. I would definitely recommend Dr. Weinreb for OB/GYN care.

Nov 20th, 2012

Dr. Weinreb and his staff are the best. They very professional, polite and friendly. Dr. Weinreb is very understanding and if you have any questions explains everything to you in a way you can understand. He evaluates your condition and gives you your options and what he recommends but will leave it up to you to make the decision. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Nov 11th, 2012

Dr. Weinreb is an excellent physician. He takes the time and really listens and explains things so that you understand. His staff is just as helpful. (Thank you Lisa for everything!) Other doctors in my past dismissed my problems when tests came back not showing anything. But Dr. Weinreb didn't. We went through all possibilities. he explained all of my options. Through listening to me he helped me make the best decision for myself, and I am thankful. D.L.M.

Nov 7th, 2012

Dr. Weinreb performed a procedure on me for my incontinence. Dr. Weinreb did a great job with explaining the procedure and the risks associated with the procedure as well as the likelihood of success. The procedure went as planned and was a success. I appreciate his professionalism and making me feel at ease with the procedure.

|  Dr. Weinreb-- Try him!!???!!!  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2012

I have had cysts in my ovaries since I was 13. My first surgery was in 1999 and my second in 2001. When my doctor moved, I was lost. I had no idea what I was going to do for gyn care because I do not trust anyone with my health care. When my cyst came back, I was scared. I let it grow from 2005 until 2012. The pain was almost unbearable. When I finally got insurance, I called around to every hopital in Baltimore and they were either tooooo busy and booked or didn't take my insurance (BC|BS National)... then I tried MedStar Health and I was directed to Dr. Weinreb. I must admit, I was skeptical at first, I never had a male gyn before. When he walked into the room, I thought he would be unfriendly and impersonable... but I was wrong. He was nice and talked to me like I was smart and human. I knew a lot about my condition, and I had all my lab work and preparation already done. He thanked me for doing his job for him, examined the reults and scheduled me for surgery almot immediately after my PE. The day of the surgery, he had an emergency hysterectomy that delayed my surgery more than 4 hours. Instead of scrubbing me and making me wait a whole week for a new time, he stayed late, until almost 2130 to finish me so I could go back to work on time. Dr. Weinreb is more than capable to perform any surgery or procedure you need, but more importantly, he cares about his patients. He only knew me for a month but he sacrificed for me because he knew it was important to me. I have recommended him to everyone I know and now I am recommending him to everyone in the World. If you have a problem with your lady parts, try him... he will get the job done....

|  Excellent job Dr. Weinreb  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

I have visited several doctors but none of them was able to detect my problem. The very first day I visited doctor Weinreb even before ordering a scan, he has told us we need to be prepare for a surgery. The scan result revealed I have a large size fibroid which was causing me severe lower abdominal pains. He went out of his way to schedule the appointment even though I have no health insurance. The surgery has been done successfully without any complications. I was back on my feet the following day and in one week I am back to work. Thank you Dr. Weinreb for all the help. You are God sent in my situation. My family and I wish you well in all your endevors.

Sep 14th, 2012

I am in the best care ever with Dr. Weinreb. Very caring, understanding, physician.

|  C. Mattocks  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Dr. Weinreb provided excellent care for my medical problem. He helped me to understand my condition and provided me with the proper solutions to resolve my medical issue. He is a doctor that truly cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him.

|  LOVE THIS DOCTOR AND OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

I can not say enough nice things about Dr Weinreb.Iwent to him after 6 yrs of dealing with a recalled vaginal mesh and seeing others doctors that thought I was crazy bout vaginal pain.Other Drs would try to help but it was just a short term fix My first visit I thought here I go down another dead end,thankfully I was sooo wrong .The staff is Wonderful,they really care.Dr. Weinreb was so kind, caring and actually listened and right away started to help me .He has never at any point looked at me like I was crazy like the pain was in my head .He is sooo nice.I actually feel like he feels my pain.He actually says he is sorry if he is hurting me .I have never had a Dr. this Wonderful. I feel Very Blessede to have found him. He will not stop until he finds out what the problem is.I wish all my Drs. were like him. Im 51 and for the first time in my life Im not afraid to go to the GYN.Spread the word ladies this man is an ANGELwith the patience of a SAINT.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Just had surgery and am recovering well, I am amazed at how little pain I experienced after my procedure, my only regret is having waited so long. Dr. Weinreb is a professional and caring doctor. I appreciated all of the time that was spent with me prior to the surgery explaining the procedure and what I could expect. I never feel rushed during any of my visits. Dr. Weinreb is an excellent doctor I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

Jul 31st, 2011

Dr. Saul Weinreb is the most efficient and through GYN that I have seen. I highly recommend.

|  A very good Dr.  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

I would recommend every women I know 2 see Dr. Weinreb. He has excellent bed side manners, he is more then willing to take time to anwser any and all questions you may have during your visit. I never once got the impression that he is trying to rush through your visit. Dr. Weinreb delivered my last daughter and because of his great work ethics my labor and delivery was an excellent experience.

by Jessie Scott on Sep 17th, 2010

I cannot thank you enough for the very smooth outcome of my recent surgery. I appreciated all of the time you spent with me prior to the surgery explaining the procedure, what I should expect and answering my many questions, as well as your patience after the procedure with my apprehension. I appreciated your enthusiam with the technology. I feel very fortunate to have been directed to you for this surgery. Thank you.

by Yolanda Brooks on Sep 14th, 2010

Professional, caring, compassionate doctor. Was respectful of my needs and took time to listen to my concerns. Fully explained my surgery and possible complications. Highly recommend Dr. Weinreb.

Sep 12th, 2010

office staff is horrible.When I came for one of my appointments I was told I had cancelled. I said I hadn't and the woman at the desk complained that now she would have to walk down and get my chart and that her knees hurt.Another time I waited for 2 hours without being told the Dr. was late or being offered another appointment.After an operation I called with a problem and was told my name and number would be given to the Dr. on call. No one ever called me back.

|  Dr. Weinreb Rocks  |  show details
by Icebreaker 17 on Aug 4th, 2010

He is by far, the best GYN I have ever been to. If you have any reservations about seeing a male doctor but you want to expand your horizons, see Dr. Weinreb. He is a very caring, gentle, understanding doctor that puts you at ease right away.