Dr. Saulius Jankauskas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saulius Jankauskas?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

December 5th, 2011

great doctor

very pleased with his manner and skills - also office staff very helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!

June 30th, 2011

trustworthy, honest

I met with Dr. Jankauskas for a consult on lower eye bag surgery after meeting with another plastic surgeon two days earlier. The first surgeon told me that I had a genetic conditions (big eye bags) and that I needed extensive surgery. I had a bad feeling about him so I decided to go for a second opinion with Dr. Jankauskas, who told me that the best remedy would be to eat and gain some weight, as this would fill out my face and help me get rid of the tired look. His recommendation was not to have surgery after all!I was impressed by his honesty, the amount of time he spent with me, and the quality of explanations he offered regarding my facial structure. I highly recommend him!

October 17th, 2008

Dr. Jankauskas is a genuinely caring physician. His demeanor and professionalism are exceptional. The office personnel are friendly and efficient. Every patient is treated with respect and concern by Dr. J and his staff.

February 18th, 2016