A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalvaitis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kalvaitis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Rhythm Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalvaitis graduated from Vilniaus Universiteto, Vilnius.
Dr. Kalvaitis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis practice?
- Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis has 1 office location.
Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.