Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis
Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Granite City, IL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kalvaitis is affiliated with Gateway Regional Medical Center, Christian Hospital and Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan. He speaks English.
Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Saulius Kalvaitis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Toniya Singh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi23
Dr. Peter Mikolajczak
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi10
Dr. Gil Vardi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi29