A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saum Shamimi-Noori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamimi-Noori
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shamimi-Noori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saum Shamimi-Noori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamimi-Noori graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Shamimi-Noori has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saum A Shamimi-Noori MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Saum A. Shamimi-Noori practice?
- Dr. Saum Shamimi-Noori has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saum Shamimi-Noori practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Cardiologists.