Overall Review

June 1st, 2016
I have taken both of my children to Dr. Mehta and his staff, they are wonderful and my children love them!

September 15th, 2015
Our insurance referred us to this office. Dr. Mehta and his staff are awesome! I wish I knew the names of everyone who work there so that I could compliment them individually. Going to the doctor is never fun. But going where you know your child is comfortable makes it so much easier. I highly recommend this pediatrician.

March 2nd, 2015
HORRIBLE
Being a first time patient I thought I would be seeing the orimary physician, Dr. Patel... but instead we saw Dr. Mehta. Not sure if he was distracted because he had someone shawdowing him or if it's his normal practice, but he charted everything the same in both my boys records. Recordered things saying he made recommendations that he didn't. Missed that my son had an ear infection in one ear and a forgein object in the other.. both were found at the ENT just a couple days later. I don't recommend him at all. The medical assistance are great. The front desk lady isn't friendly or pleasant by any means.