A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saundra Dalton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saundra Dalton is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saundra Dalton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Dalton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saundra D. Dalton practice?
Dr. Saundra Dalton practices Internal Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists.