Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saundra Kay
Dr. Saundra Kay, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Pediatrics and General Surgery. Dr. Kay is affiliated with Rose Medical Center, Littleton Adventist Hospital and Denver Health Main Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Saundra Kay has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Saundra Kay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Martin Alswang
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0 mi36
Dr. John Ross
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0 mi34
Dr. James Ball
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Denver, CO 0 mi11