Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saundra Maass-Robinson?

February 4th, 2016

AVOID!

Every single aspect of the visit from the initial consultation to the final result was unacceptable. Every payment she takes is "out of network" and she requires her patients to pay large amounts of money UP FRONT out of pocket. It truly seems as though she just wants the money as quickly as possible and does not care about her patients. She said a "routine" test would 100% be covered and that it wouldn't be a big deal. It was 0% covered and we had to pay out of pocket yet again... She is so money hungry that a medication she prescribed needed prior authorization for insurance to cover it and she billed us over $300 for the phone call to the insurance company! If you are considering going to this doctor, LOOK ELSEWHERE!

November 13th, 2015

" a doctor in my corner"

I have recommended Dr. Maass-Robinson to several friends because I really appreciate her professionalism and expertise in her field. I began seeing her because my gastroenterologist diagnosed my digestive problems as the result of anxiety. After a year of medication management, I began having therapy sessions with her for help dealing with the death of my mother. Although I already had confidence in her ability to diagnose and treat my condition with medication, I discovered and came to appreciate her ability to get to know me well enough to give valuable guidance in living my life with less inner turmoil. She draws on an extensive knowledge base which is ever evolving as she participates in workshops and conferences with colleagues. She incorporates insights gained as well as information learned about the latest research into her work. At one conference she was presented with convincing research showing that sugar effects the brain just like alcohol and drugs do. When she returned, we discussed how sugar addiction has contributed to my lack of success in reversing morbid obesity. This knowledge opened a door for me to reject the shame I had felt for over 40 years. Knowing that my problem was not the result of a character defect or weakness, I have become much less self critical and can now take action to solve this problem with a clear conscience. She now includes DNA analysis in prescribing the medication and dosage that is the best fit for me with good results. I feel so grateful to the friend who recommended her and secure in the knowledge that she is in my corner.

November 3rd, 2015

office staff is rude and the entire staff is unresponsive to needs of the patients.

November 3rd, 2015

Avoid!

An out of office doctor who only works two days a week and is incredibly inaccessible. Each visit is hundreds of dollars out of pocket and her sense of urgency is terrible with patients who are urgently seeking help and have come to her as a last resort. She does not spend a good amount of time with each patient, and the time spent is not used wisely, and it always seems she is in a hurry. Highly recommend seeing another doctor, preferably in-network, and not wasting your precious time/money with this one...

August 23rd, 2017