Dr. Saundra Seaman MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Fairfax, VA

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2016
She recommended I buy a spray for hair loss from her office. Very expensive and when I looked on the Internet, she charges 3x as much. Subsequently, at my PCP, a blood test showed I was under the low level for B12...a cause of hair loss. She is good, I went for skin cancer check ups, but her full body check isn't and left me vulnerable. She is great for cosmetic improvements.

April 30th, 2016
Established Patient
Excellent medical staff warm and friendly

February 12th, 2016
I haven't visited Dr.Seaman for a few years but always found her very friendly, competent and professional in administering cosmetic fillers, she explains procedures and doesn't try to sell you something due to cost, her office personnel are always competent and professional (also). I appreciate getting a statement showing the procedures and cost itemized, this is a proper doctor's office.

December 13th, 2015
Good Woman
I am an old surfer from California and Hawaii and get basil cell skin cancers regularly. She and her PA's take care of them.

October 9th, 2015
one of the best!

November 10th, 2014
This doctor is fast talking, and before I could comprehend what she was saying while she was standing behind my back, she quickly removed skin growhts. Most of the growths on this visit were not covered by insurance. This along with a very expensive Rx left me with a personal bill of hundreds of dollars. Beware.

September 12th, 2014
She sold me a very expensive lotion that she said was her own creation but did not mention that there were any precautions to be taken. As a result, I developed other skin growths that she had to remove. This is one sure way to create business!

December 5th, 2013
Tramatized!!!
This lady is crazy!! I showed her a insignificant tiny pencil tip dot on my finger just for the heck of it thats been there for years. She said that it was a splinter that grew skin over it. She cut it out with a hug razor blade!!! cut out a chunk of my skin!!! I was so tramatized!! my husband could have done what she did gental with a safty pin. And it wasn't even a splinter, I think its just a birthmark because after my doctor inflicted WOUND healed it was same as it was with the little dot. I WILL NEVERRRRRRRRRRR go back to her. She didn't even help me with my acne she just said keep washing my face and using the old medicine I was prescribed. DUH the reason I paid to see you is because I'm not getting results for a year now. I'm sooo mad.

August 28th, 2013
Excellent Experience
I hadn't been to Dr. Seaman's Fairfax office in 5 years and was a bit afraid to go after reading some of the reviews. However, now that I have been there, I cannot agree with any of the poor reviews. I wanted to go for a checkup and have a few spots looked at. Although I did not see Dr. Seaman herself, it was extremely easy to make an appointment with Morgan, the physician's assistant. When I arrived, the staff was extremely polite, pleasant and efficient. They knew right away when I had been there last. Morgan was very knowledgeable, thorough, and also very pleasant. There was no need for a follow up. She said I should come for another checkup next year. All in all, a fine experience.

May 24th, 2013
Don't bother
I've been there 3 or 4 times and have never been treated well. She is arrogant and spends no more than two minutes with you. Find someone else I certainly did.

November 7th, 2012
Very friendly, professional and amazing credentials
I went to the fairfax office and saw Dr. Seaman. Best annual mole check I've ever had. Dr. Seaman and the staff made me feel completely comfortable and relaxed. Took no time for the exam and went right back after checking in - plus I had a mole removed that took 1 min - was in and out in a flash and felt completely taken care of.

August 30th, 2011
I have been a patient for nearly ten years. My previous dermatologist in another state who is nationally respected recommended Dr. Seaman when I moved to this area. I have recommended Dr. Seaman to my friends. She has a conservative approach, provides sound advice, and has an excellent rapport with patients and staff in my opinion. She obviously keeps up with the latest research and technology.