Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saurabh Chokshi
Dr. Saurabh Chokshi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL, with another office in Sun City Center, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chokshi is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital, South Bay Hospital and Tampa General Hospital. Dr. Chokshi has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saurabh Chokshi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Saurabh Chokshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.
Dr. Umesh Gowda
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Brandon, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Mary Stonerock
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Brandon, FL 0.01 mi46
Dr. William Bugni
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brandon, FL 0.01 mi45