Dr. Saurabh Dhawan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saurabh Dhawan?

September 29th, 2017

Skilled and Compassionate

Finding a doctor that is both skilled AND compassionate is difficult to find, but that is indeed what you have with Dr. Dhawan . In 2015 my mom was diagnosed with Atrial Fibrillation. Dr. Dhawan has cared for her for two years and even ‘gone to bat’ for her recently when she needed a pacemaker (the cardiologist that would be performing the procedure was reluctant to do so because of her age). Dr. Dhawan said, “I want to help your mom get to that century mark!” You see my mom is 96 years old!

September 22nd, 2017

Excellent doctor

Dr. Dhawan is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is direct with the information and support he provides.. I appreciate his going out of the way to support me in balancing the health of my heart and my body functions. Thank you, Dr, Dhawan! You saved my life!!!

October 24th, 2016

Wonderful doctor

It's all too rare to find doctors who are as compassionate or who listen as well as Dr. Dhawan does. His unhurried bedside manner, communication outside of business hours, and willingness to advocate for you when needed all show his genuine care for his patients. The rest of the staff is always kind and polite as well. I feel very lucky to be a patient of theirs. Highly recommended!

September 16th, 2016

He saved my life!

When I had symptoms of dizziness while on vacation in Georgia, I was referred to Dr. Dhawan by a doctor in a walk in clinic. He immediately and correctly diagnosed my problem as coronary artery disease. When he discovered he count not fix my problem with stints, he recommended a top surgeon for required triple bypass surgery. Because of Dr. Dhawan's knowledge, experience and quick action, I did not have a heart attack, nor did I have any heart damage. Dr. Dhawan is also very kind, compassionate and caring. I highly recommend him.

June 15th, 2015

The office is very neat and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Dhawan will sit down with you and really listen to what you have to say and really takes in what you say. Dr. Dhawan's nurse is very nice and caring and we love the office.

April 22nd, 2015

Patient

Dr. Dhawan is a excellent and wonderful doctor. I would recommend any one with heart problems to him. His staff is excellent.

March 2nd, 2015

Patient

Dr. Dhawan is an absolute blessing to the field of cardiology. I first became a patient because of atrial fibrillation, leaky valve and cardiomyopathy. Several months later I got Sick Sinus Syndrome and Dr. Dhawan immediately took care of me, placing me in hospital and making sure I got the best treatment and pacemaker. He is always so patient oriented, a very gentle and kind man. After I had Sick Sinus I had an ablation and got very sick afterward. Dr. Dhawan admitted me to the hospital and gave me the very best medical care and treatment. He would not stop testing and looking until he found the exact problem. This man is a Godsend. His bedside manner is caring and kind.

December 16th, 2014

Dr. Dhawan is an excellent physician! I was able to schedule an appointment with him with ease and found him to be very compassionate and thorough in his mannerism. He discussed my diagnosis in detail with me that have me better insight into my condition and discussed the plan of care in detail. He went over potential benefits and even side effects of my medications that helped me in knowing what to expect. His office staff is great as well.

September 24th, 2013

Excellent physician

I am very impressed with the thoroughness of Dr. Dhawan. He was very comprehensive in his evaluation, spent a lot of time with me and most of all accurately diagnosed me with my heart problem. He has a very pleasant demeanor and puts me at ease.

September 29th, 2017