A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saurabh Khandelwal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khandelwal graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khandelwal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khandelwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Saurabh Khandelwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saurabh M. Khandelwal practice?
Dr. Saurabh Khandelwal practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.