by Kenneth Bauer on Jun 29th, 2015

Very attentive and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Good doctor! show details Good doctor!
by Michael Harris on Apr 15th, 2015

Great bedside manner, excellent as a physician!

Jan 20th, 2015

One of the best doctors I have seen!

What a great doctor! show details What a great doctor!
by S. A on Dec 20th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Mehandru for blood in the stool. I have rec'd radiation treatment for prostate cancer and was told that it caused damage to the lining of my intestine. It was a terrible 5 months when I kept bleeding and getting admitting to the hospital. I saw 2 gastroenterologists but did not have any benefit. Finally, I was referred to Dr. Mehandru who reassured me and did a laser procedure which finally stopped the bleeding. He was extremely kind, reassuring and professional. One of the best doctors I have met!

Extremely courteous and knowledgeable show details Extremely courteous and knowledgeable
Nov 15th, 2014

Have dealt with "intestinal problems" all my life. Went to Dr. Mehandru after seeing many in the field. Found him to be extremely knowledgeable, courteous yet honest with me. One of the best experiences that I've had! Recommend him highly

Pathetic show details Pathetic
Oct 21st, 2013

Very rude and misbehaving doctor. Stay away if you love your life.

Never visit him. tough to understand, and extremely slow. show details Never visit him. tough to understand, and extremely slow.
by Confidential on Jun 4th, 2013

I am currently being treated by this FOB. Will fill in my detailed feedback in a few weeks when I change my doc. No wonder the ease of appointment with him... No one wants to visit him again!