A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saurbh Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saurbh Desai is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saurbh Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Desai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saurbh Dhirubhai Desai MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Saurbh D. Desai practice?
- Dr. Saurbh Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Saurbh Desai practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Douglasville, GA.
See Douglasville Internists and Douglasville Geriatric Doctors.