A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savak Teymoorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savak Teymoorian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teymoorian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Teymoorian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Teymoorian graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teymoorian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savak Teymoorian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Savak Teymoorian practice?
- Dr. Savak Teymoorian has 1 office location.
Dr. Savak Teymoorian practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.