Learn more about Dr. Savas Mavridis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savas Mavridis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mavridis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mavridis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savas Mavridis, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mavridis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mavridis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savas Mavridis FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Savas Mavridis practice?
- Dr. Savas Mavridis has 1 office location.
Dr. Savas Mavridis practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Surgeons and Johnstown Cardiothoracic Surgeons.