Dr. Saveen Kondamuri MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2012
HEED MY WARNING!
I cannot tell you enough how horrible the service is at this clinic! It took over 3 weeks to get my records to my insurance company for pre-approval. After two weeks from not hearing from them, I called the office to ask about the status of my epidural, they were rude and lied stating that they had not heard back from the insurance company only to find out that they had not sent my records over yet. After I finally got in for the injection (6 weeks total), it took over 3 weeks to get a follow-up appointment and the doctor was not there when I finally got in. They push you through like cattle and dont care about your issues. After seeing their nurse practitioner, she sent me for a 2nd epidural and the entire SLOW process started againtwo weeks later no contact from the office and insurance Co. never received anything (I called them after the office staff lied to me the first time) even my insurance company was questioning them at this point. I called the clinic and left a msg. for the office manager to contact me and she never did big surprise! I went back to my previous pain mgt. doctor and got in for my 2nd epidural within 1 weeks. He was not too surprised when I told him my story. I should have stayed with him, but it had been two years since my last visit and another clinic sent me to this place. Lesson learned!Im just so glad there are sites like this to warn people.

August 5th, 2017