Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saverio Barbera
Dr. Saverio Barbera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Barbera is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital. Dr. Barbera has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Saverio Barbera has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Saverio Barbera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
Dr. Ruthann Perillo
Huntington, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Neil Moskowitz
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Raja Varma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0 mi13