A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saverio La Francesca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. La Francesca graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. La Francesca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saverio La La Francesca MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saverio L. La Francesca practice?
- Dr. Saverio La Francesca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saverio La Francesca practices Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.