A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saverio La Francesca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Francesca
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. La Francesca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. La Francesca graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. La Francesca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Saverio La La Francesca MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Saverio L. La Francesca practice?
- Dr. Saverio La Francesca has 2 office locations.
Dr. Saverio La Francesca practices Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.