Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saverio La Francesca
Dr. Saverio La Francesca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. La Francesca is affiliated with The Methodist Hospital, Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital and St Luke's Episcopal Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Saverio La Francesca has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Saverio La Francesca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Tam Huynh
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi27
Dr. Brian Bruckner
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Zsolt Garami
General Practice, Vascular Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi