A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Saverio Sava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Saverio Sava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Saverio Sava, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sava graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sava has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sava accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Saverio J. Sava practice?
Dr. Saverio Sava practices Family Medicine near Edgewood, NM.
See Edgewood Family Physicians.