- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Savita Joneja?
January 18th, 2016
March 20th, 2015Terrible staff rude lazy 3rd world doctor
November 19th, 2014
I am a fairly new patient of Dr. Joneja's and I did not read any reviews before seeing her - she was assigned to me during a hospital stay at UPMC in Seneca. I chose her as a PCP because of her caring nature during my stay. She answered my questions honestly and in a timely manner. Now after seeing her several times in her office I have experienced short and long wait times - depending on her schedule - which she warned me of ahead of time - and I have experienced getting to know her better each time I visit. At first I thought she was rough and short with me and I was not sure I wanted to continue with her. But, I expressed my views and after getting to know her we have a great Dr./patient relationship. Be firm with her and express your concerns and issues - but - also remember that her days are long and tiresome and she is only human. You will not regret being her patient!
December 26th, 2013Therapist and Retired Individual
1. Her staff was rude to me twice and she herself was once. 2. When my mom followed up after a hospitalization, they said she had a two hour wait, so she went home and they sent her a no-show bill! 3. I called four times to find what level of Depakote my mom should have after she called and left a message that her level was too high. After the fourth call (four days later) she did respond and said that the level was what she gave after the hospital and that she only called me to tell me the levels were too high in the hospital (???) and to continue to give her the additional 500mg without any blood work being done to test the level. 4. After the hospital, the hospital dr ordered my mother to get bloodwork to test her Depakote level. She did this the first week and they took her paper. The second week, when she had no paper, the hospital called to confirm the order (though they ordered it) and Dr Joneja then denied it. (for real) So, my mother hasn't had blood work in two weeks. I have since aided her with switching doctors.
April 25th, 2010Dr joneja
January 2nd, 2009Committed to Quality Care
When a doctor cares enough to remember your name outside of her office environment, it says a lot about her commitment to total quality care. Dr. Joneja is aggressive in her diagnosis procedures and is quick to include specialists in the accuracy of her diagnosis. She has an awesome 'bed-side manner' and will always spend as much time as necessary answering questions and concerns.
April 2nd, 2017
May 10th, 2016
October 25th, 2015
December 12th, 2014
November 7th, 2014
April 21st, 2009
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides