Dr. Savita Khosla MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2017
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR Had a hard time getting an appointment after finding a lump in my breast. The staff was rude and obviously didn't care or they would have gotten me in sooner . The week before my appointment they canceled it without a reason. I contacted my pcp or got me in to a radiologist immediately and the breast lump turned out to be in the early stages of breast cancer. What kind of doctors office would do this. This doctor purchased my ob gyn practice many years ago and I have gone to her as well as my daughter I will never go back there

January 13th, 2017
The Best, absolutely the BEST!

October 18th, 2016
Best physician ever!

April 29th, 2016
Great doctor.

July 8th, 2015
great doctor
First exam ever for daughter. She was very patient and explained everything very well. Office assistant was also very helpful. Nice office!

August 31st, 2014
The worst doctor I have seen by far
I suggest NOBODY VISIT THIS DOCTOR.... I visited her thrice.... The first time she did all the initial assessments and even when asked didn't have the patience to explain what examinations she was doing on me and why they were being done.... One the initial assessment was done she just said everything was normal and sent me home to wait for the results... Once I got home and checked the online report it mentioned a diagnosis and I was surprised to see something that she never discussed about or mentioned... I checked online about the diagnosis and was shocked to know I might not be able to start a family... I am newly married ... I cannot tell you the confusion, fear it created for me and my husband... The second time I went to meet her I had an appointment .. Though I had an appointment and I registered my name I waited for over an hour as the highly unprofessional staff there forgot to note down that I was there.... Once I met dr khosla... She did t bother to explain the condition and bluntly told a diagnosis and forced me into a treatment option that I was not comfortable with... Though I asked her for other treatment option she did not have any patience to listen to my questions or answer any of them... She gave me a diagnosis though my bloody reports were all normal.... I requested her to talk to my husband and explain what she felt but she was so impatient and unprofessional ... She hardly spoke to us for 5 mins.... She is highly unprofessional ... When I went in for second and third opinions he doctors rubbished her diagnosis as neither the blood reports not the other evaluations were abnormal.... I am absolutely fine and the problem for which I had visited her had stopped and I am completely fit.... She is not empathetic she is unprofessional and impatient... She has the worst staff who are fit for nothing but gossip.... I saw her discuss about her family problems and the other staff family problems while I was waiting for her in the room... PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS DOCTOR

March 24th, 2013
Review of patient from several years back
I had Dr. Khosla when I had my kids back in 1997 and 1999. She recommended that I stay on bed rest and get a cerclage. On hind sight I believe those were really not needed and that my kids would have been born under normal delivery without need for medical intervention. Unfortunately, she's one of the doctors who I believe, recommends medical procedures to those she's able to get insurance payments from. (We had a very good insurance indemnity plan at that time). I had a perfectly normal health baby girl born right on the due date, naturally after just 4 hours of labor. For my second baby, she asked me to get induced (since she was going to be out of town and she wanted to be the one to deliver the baby - again for monetory purposes) because the baby wasn't yet born on the due date. I believe this was also bad advice, but I took it without having any other option. I landed up having an emergency C-Section since the induction wasn't done right (by an intern) and my son started getting strangled by the umbilical cord. I caution those who are asked to get surgical procedures done, to proceed with care. She is a good surgeon and all the surgeries she did on me - 2 cerclages and 1 C-Section were all successful, but I believe they were unnecessary.

February 21st, 2013
Do not go to this doctor.
Dr. Khosla might have been my first gyno doctor but I could still tell she's horrible. First of all, she was running late from another appointment and I had to wait almost an hour. Then when she finally came into the room, I told her it was my first time coming t a gyno so I expected her to be overwhelmingly kind, but she was quite the opposite. She asked me the general questions that I expected, but didn't even give me a chance to answer them myself. For example, when she asked if I was sexually active, she said, "you're not sexually active right?" She had a judgmental look on her face, one I would expect from my mother not my doctor. Then we went into her office to discuss my birth control options. All of my friends just got handed birth control, but I had to answer a lot more questions and get blood taken. Also when she asked if I drank or smoked, she didn't even give me a chance to answer truthfully; she cut me off before I even got to respond. Then I was forced to come in for another appointment two weeks later, just for her to tell me that my blood test results came back and something was too high so I had to take it again in two weeks, then come back again in two weeks for the results. This added up to over $100 in copays. I have never been so upset with a doctor ever before that I felt compelled to write a review, but I felt that it was the right thing to do to warn everyone to NOT SEE DR. KHOSLA!

August 30th, 2012
Excellent GYN
Dr. Khosla has been my gynecologist for nine years. She is thorough, straightforward, and very knowledgeable.

August 15th, 2012
have been with Dr Khosla 29 years( Robin)
I have been a pt for 29 years with a massive amount ig GYN issues and 1 major surgery which she did. I do not know if the people who are writing the bad reviews are real or not. But I am a health care professional and I can tell you you do not get care like this everywhere. all of my friends go to her and had thier babies with her and now their daughters go to her. I only know the Hackensack staff but they are fun and friendly. Dr Khosla does not deliver babies anymore but was at my side when I had my Twins 3 years ago. God Bless Dr. Khosla I dont know what I would do with out you!

January 11th, 2012
WORST OFFICE I EVER WALKED INTO.
I only went to this office once. I was diagnosed with several things that sounded bogus immediately. I've unfortunately been had before with another terrible gyno. Red flags went up and I refused to return to the office. All of a sudden, almost a YEAR LATER, I get a bill from that one appointment claiming my insurance doesn't cover them. Oh, my policy 100% does. When I called to notify them it was all resolved and will clear up in a week or so, they only used that conversation on the phone as an opportunity to further solicit the so-called urgent procedure I "really need to set up." This note of urgency was coming from the manager of BILLING. She is irrelevant to my needs, why should she ignore the info I'm telling her to try and book me an appointment!!!!???? This is by far the WORST and most troublesome office I've ever encountered. I regret not checking reviews before going to her. It was a BIG waste of time and only resulted in tons of frustration. There are SO MANY other great doctors around in this area, PLEASE AVOID THIS OFFICE. You will only experience problems. Plus, they pretend to be polite, but they clearly have a fictitious tone that suggests YOU are unintelligent and have to listen to them. VERY, VERY PUSHY PEOPLE. 100% DISAPPOINTED.

October 11th, 2011
She is a wonderful doctor
Dr. Khosla has been my doctor for many years. She has always displayed genuine warmth and understanding. Her staff is very helpful and polite. I feel blessed to have her as my doctor.