A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savita Manwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savita Manwani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manwani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Manwani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manwani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans