A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savita Manwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savita Manwani, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manwani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Manwani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savita S Manwani BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Savita S. Manwani practice?
- Dr. Savita Manwani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Savita Manwani practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.