A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savita Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savita Mukherjee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Mukherjee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital Tjuh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mukherjee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Savita D. Mukherjee practice?
Dr. Savita Mukherjee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.