Dr. Savita Rajgiri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Savita Rajgiri?

Trust your babies with them!

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr. Rajgiri is THE BEST! We absolutely love her! We've been visiting Mill Creek Pediatrics for almost 8 years now. We've had to switch in the middle (due to insurance changes) and ended up paying out of pocked just so we could go see them rather than our new provider (Kaiser - awful!). HIGHLY recommend Mill Creek Pediatrics. Both Dr. Rajgiri and Njoku are wonderful!

Highly Recommended for your babies!

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I've been taking my children to see Dr. Rujguri for about 7 plus years now. She's incredible. Always gets to the bottom of things and takes great care of my kiddos. I HIGHLY recommend her. She's wonderful! The rest of her staff and doctors are great as well. Trust this place!

Posted on December 13th, 2010

I have been with Dr. Rajgiri for 8 years and she is wonderful. This Dr. knows my children and their health issues. She is very knowledgable and is the hardest working doc I have ever seen.

Posted on August 14th, 2015