A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savita Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savita Srivastava is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savita Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savita Srivastava MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Savita Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Savita Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Savita Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Internists and Culpeper Gastroenterologists.