Learn more about Dr. Savita Srivastava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savita Srivastava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivastava
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Srivastava Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savita Srivastava, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivastava graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Srivastava has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savita Srivastava MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Savita Srivastava practice?
- Dr. Savita Srivastava has 1 office location.
Dr. Savita Srivastava practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Culpeper, VA.
See Culpeper Internists and Culpeper Gastroenterologists.