A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savitha Elam-Kootil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savitha Elam-Kootil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savitha Elam-Kootil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elam-Kootil graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Elam-Kootil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savitha Elam-Kootil MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Savitha Elam-Kootil practice?
- Dr. Savitha Elam-Kootil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Savitha Elam-Kootil practices Internal Medicine near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lilburn, GA.
See Duluth Internists.