Learn more about Dr. Savitha Kadakol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savitha Kadakol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savitha Kadakol, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakol graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakol has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol MD is a female Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Savitha Kadakol practice?
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol has 7 office locations.
Dr. Savitha Kadakol practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Hematologists and Rochester Oncologists.