Learn more about Dr. Savitha Kadakol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savitha Kadakol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadakol
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kadakol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savitha Kadakol, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakol graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakol has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol MD is a female Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Savitha Kadakol practice?
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol has 1 office location.
Dr. Savitha Kadakol practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Hematologists and Sterling Heights Oncologists.