A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savitha Kadakol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savitha Kadakol is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savitha Kadakol, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakol graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakol has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol MD is a female Hematologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Savitha Kadakol practice?
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol has 8 office locations.
Dr. Savitha Kadakol practices Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Oncologists and Rochester Hematologists.