Learn more about Dr. Savitha Kadakol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savitha Kadakol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadakol
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kadakol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savitha Kadakol, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakol graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakol has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol MD is a female Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Savitha Kadakol practice?
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol has 8 office locations.
Dr. Savitha Kadakol practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Rochester Hematologists and Rochester Oncologists.