Learn more about Dr. Savitha Kadakol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savitha Kadakol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadakol
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kadakol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savitha Kadakol, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadakol graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kadakol has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol MD is a female Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Savitha Kadakol practice?
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol has 1 office location.
- Dr. Savitha Kadakol practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester Hills, MI.