A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savitha Krishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savitha Krishnan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savitha Krishnan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Krishnan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savitha Krishnan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Savitha Krishnan practice?
- Dr. Savitha Krishnan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Savitha Krishnan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Mountain View Obstetricians & Gynecologists.