Dr. Savitha Krishnan MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Mountain View, CA

June 23rd, 2013
Dr Savitha Krishnan is a thorough professional, friendly and very prompt in responding any questions via phone or email. We had consulted few OB/GYN and chose Dr Krishnan for my second pregnancy. I had a tough pregnancy and had to go through the PICC line during first trimester, But Dr Krishnan made it so smooth by arranging everything. She was amazing in timely follow ups and provided guidance of upcoming weeks in pretty advance. Overall Dr Krishnan was phenomenal and I would definitely recommend her.

October 1st, 2012
Excellent doctor. Perfect Diagnosis.Very reliable . Would always recommend her to anyone who asks me.

March 29th, 2011
Likes to do a lot of tests
I was a patient of Dr Krishnan and would not recommend her to a friend. She ordered a lot of un-necessary tests for me during my pregnancy. All the tests came back negative. During the last few months she ordered another test and I declined it because I did not want my baby exposed to so many u/s but she pushed us to take that test too scaring us that the baby may have a defect. How can a parent decide not to do the test then? Next pregnancy will never be with her and definitely not with any doctor at PAMF.

August 31st, 2010
Knowledgeable and very very professional
We are extremely satisified with Dr. Krishnan and we highly recommend her! She and her mid-wife (Carla Reeves) always had their A-game in all our office visits. At times getting hold of her schedule might be challenging but when she is in the room with you she is 100% focused and will always answer all your questions in a polite and professional way.