Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Savitha Shama
Dr. Savitha Shama, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with another office in Roswell, GA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Shama is affiliated with Dekalb Medical at North Decatur, Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville and Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth. Dr. Shama has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Savitha Shama has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Savitha Shama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.
Dr. Nalinikrishna Doniparthi
Family Medicine, General Practice
Alpharetta, GA 0.06 mi12
Dr. Cristina Dasoveanu
Alpharetta, GA 0.48 mi24