A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Savitha Shastry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Savitha Shastry is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Savitha Shastry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shastry graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shastry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Savitha Shastry MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Savitha Shastry practice?
- Dr. Savitha Shastry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Savitha Shastry practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.